BeeCastle is a platform built for Microsoft, best suited for teams who work within Office and Teams. Integrate BeeCastle deeper with your Office 365 by adding the BeeCastle app in Teams! With BeeCastle integrated, you can access BeeCastle’s insights directly within Teams and personalise channels with your specific BeeCastle companies and contacts.
How to add BeeCastle to Teams
To add BeeCastle to your Teams platform, follow these steps:
1. Add a tab and search and select the "BeeCastle" app
2. Sign in with your BeeCastle log in
3. Authorise Teams access
Your BeeCastle is now set up in Teams! Add a tab to get started.
Adding BeeCastle Tabs to your channels
With the BeeCastle app on Teams, you can easily add new BeeCastle Tabs to each of your channels so that our powerful dashboards are always at hand.
1. Add a tab that shows the Segments dashboard. Add Segments that are shared with the team to view analytics around companies in your Segments.
2. Add a company dashboard to get all of your relationship history and relationship scoring with a particular company.
3. Add a contact dashboard to have full team visibility of your relationship history with a specific person.