A key feature of BeeCastle is its single platform that allows you to group, organise and host your team’s business relationships in one place. See how your complex network is made easy with our simple presentation of all your team’s recent interactions. In order to start seeing the power of this feature, multiple users should be using the platform so that multiple interactions are being recorded. To learn how to start inviting users, keep reading!
Sending an invite
To start inviting users follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Under Admin Settings, select ‘User Management’
- Click the button “ + Invite User” (circled in red below)
- Add new users via user emails
The invitee will have 7 days to accept this invite (remaining days before expiry are displayed)
If the invite expires, Inviter can resend or remove the invite.
Accepting an invite
Once a user has been invited, their invitation will appear in their emails. They can either accept this invite on the computer or an iPhone. The different procedures for each are shown below.
- Note: If the invite does not seem to appear in Inbox, check Spam folder
Opening the invite on Web:
- If you open your invitation email on your computer, click the button “Accept Invite”. This should open the BeeCastle website and provide you with prompts for setting up your account.
- If the link does not take you to our website, follow the following steps:
- Copy the ‘Activation Code’ provided in the email
- Open BeeCastle Sign In page
- Select 'Activate my invite code' and paste the code
- Follow the prompts to set up your account
Opening the invite on iPhone:
- If you open your invitation email on your iOS device, you will be taken to the App Store and prompted to download the iOS application “BeeCastle”
- Upon download, the App should prompt you with steps for setting up your account.
Once the invite has been accepted, the Inviter will be notified of this via email.